John Bell and Croyden with LetsGetChecked
The LetsGetChecked service is now available in John Bell and Croyden Pharmacy in the heart of London.
John Bell and Croyden have our Home STI and Fertility Testing services available for purchase in store now.
Visiting John Bell and Croyden to pick up your personal health test removes the necessity of visiting the doctor and allows you to take your test from the comfort of your own home.
Each LetsGetChecked test is anonymised for complete confidentiality resulting in a more convenient service than you would receive from your local clinic.
Ovarian Reserve Fertility Test
John Bell and Croyden provides the LetsGetChecked Ovarian Reserve fertility test in their London location.
This test measures the level of AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) in a woman’s blood. In simple terms, this gives a good indication of the number of eggs they have left, providing them with valuable information about their fertility potential.
The Ovarian Reserve requires a small blood sample that you can take from the convenience of your own home. Fertility testing facilitates the accurate monitoring of a woman’s reproductive status over time.
Some STI Symptoms
- Unusual discharge from the penis, vagina or anus.
- Pain during sex or urination.
- Sores, blisters, ulcers, warts or rashes in the genital area.
- Itchiness or irritation in the genital area.
- However, up to 80% of STIs display no symptoms. Therefore, regular sexual health testing is important for anybody who is sexually active, regardless of age, sexuality or relationship status.
The LetsGetChecked sexual health tests offered by John Bell and Croyden allow you to get checked for up to 12 sexually transmitted infections.
- Simple 2: Tests for the two most common sexually transmitted infections. (Chlamydia and Gonorrhea)
- Standard 6: Tests for the six most common STIs as screened for in sexual health clinics.
- Complete 12: This option tests for a wide range of STIs including those not covered by standard clinic tests.
LetsGetChecked sexual health tests require either a urine sample or a urine and blood sample.
John Bell and Croyden
John Bell and Croyden is the Wellbeing Emporium and Pharmacy setting standards in providing bespoke and truly holistic health solutions under one roof.
They have experience gained from over 200 years in the business and have earned a global reputation for delivering excellence, innovation and first-class products and service and are proud to hold the Royal Warrant.
The store is situated on the corner of Wigmore Street and Welbeck Street, close to Harley Street.
The LetsGetChecked Service
Take your samples from the comfort of home and return them directly to our accredited laboratory by prepaid post. The customer receives their results online within 2-3 working days of the sample reaching the laboratory.
In the event your results are positive or outside the normal range, our expert nursing support team will guide you through your personalised treatment program.
For more information about the service visit John Bell and Croyden Pharmacy or check out our pharmacy locator here.